On macs, use the OPTION key instead of RIGHT-ALT
- The left bracket key is the nasal accent ˛, as in ą ę ǫ.
- The slash key is the high tone accent ´, as in á é í ó ú.
- The right bracket key is the high-nasal accent ˛́, as in ą́ ę́ ǫ́.
- The grave key is the low tone accent `, as in à è ì ò ù.
- The shift grave key is the low-nasal accent ˛̀, as in ą̀ ę̀ ǫ̀.
- The shift left bracket key is the circumflex accent ˆ, as in â ê ô.
- The shift right bracket key is the háček accent ˇ, as in ǎ ě ǒ.
- The equals key is the underline accent. The underlined characters d̲z̲, s̲, t̲s̲, and z̲ can also be typed using the Right-Alt key, so that Right-Alt t is t̲s̲ and Right-Alt D is D̲z̲. All caps T̲S̲ and D̲Z̲ must be typed using the equals key.
- Symbols used in Beaver linguistics
- æ : Right-Alt a
- ə : Right-Alt e
- ɪ : Right-Alt i
- ʊ : Right-Alt u
- ʸ : Right-Alt y