On macs, use the OPTION key instead of RIGHT-ALT. Accents are typed after the base letter.
- Type the SEMICOLON key ; for the acute accent, as in á é...
- Type the APOSTROPHE key ' for the glottalized accent, as in c̓ k̓... The RIGHT BRACKET key (ƛ̓) automatially supplies the glottalized accent.
- Type the EQUALS key = for the háček accent, as in č š
- The č and š letters can also be typed RIGHT-ALT C and RIGHT-ALT S (Windows), OPTION C and OPTION S (Mac)
- Opening and closing quotes:
- single: ‘ SHIFT+5 — ’ SHIFT+6
- double: “ SHIFT+COMMA — ” SHIFT+PERIOD
- single ‹ RIGHT-ALT+SHIFT+9 — › RIGHT-ALT+SHIFT+0
- double « RIGHT-ALT+9 — » RIGHT-ALT+0