For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- The GRAVE key is the acute accent ´, the SHIFT GRAVE key is the grave accent `.
- The SEMICOLON key is the underline accent _. The accented letters g̱ k̲ x̱ can also be typed with the RIGHT-ALT key: e.g. RIGHT-ALT X is X̱.
- The BACKSLASH key is the circumflex accent ˆ.
- To separate digraphs like ng /ŋ/ into n·g /ng/, a mid dot can be found at RIGHT-ALT SEMICOLON.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the RIGHT-ALT key. The backslash \ would then be RIGHT-ALT BACKSLASH.