For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- The SHIFT-HYPHEN key is the háček accent ˇ. The š č letters can also be typed RIGHT-ALT S and RIGHT-ALT C.
- The APOSTROPHE key is the glottal accent ’, as in k̓ n̓ t̓...
- The tl’ ligature ƛ̓ already has the glottal apostrophe, there is no need to type two key strokes.
- The superscript w ʷ can also be typed RIGHT-ALT W. SHIFT-RIGHT-ALT W produces the capital superscript ᵂ.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the RIGHT-ALT key. The hyphen (used for the superscript ʷ) would then be RIGHT-ALT HYPHEN.
- This language has one letter which is not yet part of the Unicode standard as a capital: ̓ (capital ƛ̓).