For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- Due to comments from typists in the language, I have re-arranged the following keys: ʔ, ·, and ⱡ. This should improve typing comfort and speed.
- The SEMICOLON key ` is the glottal stop ʔ
- The APOSTROPHE key is the glottal accent, as in p̓ t̓ etc.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the RIGHT-ALT key. The left bracket (used for ȼ) would then be RIGHT-ALT+LEFT-BRACKET.
- Opening and closing quotes:
- single: ‘ SHIFT+GRAVE — ’ SHIFT+COMMA
- double: “ SHIFT+HYPHEN — ” SHIFT+EQUALS
- single ‹ RIGHT-ALT+SHIFT+9 — › RIGHT-ALT+SHIFT+0
- double « RIGHT-ALT+9 — » RIGHT-ALT+0