For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- The EQUALS key is the háček accent ˇ. The x̌ ǧ letters can also be typed RIGHT-ALT X and RIGHT-ALT G.
- The SHIFT-6 is the optional acute accent ´.
- The superscripts ʷ ᶻ can also be accessed with the RIGHT-ALT key. Note that the capital superscript ᶻ can only be typed with RIGHT-ALT Z.
- The APOSTROPHE key is the glottal accent ’, as in k̓ n̓ t̓...
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the RIGHT-ALT key. The hyphen (used for the superscript ʷ) would then be RIGHT-ALT HYPHEN.
- This language has three letters which are not yet part of the Unicode standard as capitals: (capital λ ƛ ᶻ).
- Opening and closing quotes:
- single: ‘ SHIFT+7 — ’ SHIFT+8
- double: “ SHIFT+COMMA — ” SHIFT+PERIOD
- single ‹ RIGHT-ALT+SHIFT+9 — › RIGHT-ALT+SHIFT+0
- double « RIGHT-ALT+9 — » RIGHT-ALT+0