For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- The EQUALS key is the háček accent ˇ. The x̌ ǰ š č letters can also be typed RIGHT-ALT X, RIGHT-ALT J, RIGHT-ALT S and RIGHT-ALT C.
- The GRAVE key is the acute accent ´, the SHIFT-GRAVE key is the grave accent `.
- The APOSTROPHE key is the glottal accent ’, as in k̓ n̓ t̓...
- The tl’ ligature ƛ̓ already has the glottal apostrophe, there is no need to type two key strokes.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the RIGHT-ALT key. The hyphen (used for the superscript ʷ) would then be RIGHT-ALT HYPHEN.
- This language has two letters which are not yet part of the Unicode standard as capitals: ̓ (capital ƛ̓ ᶻ).