For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- The SEMICOLON key is the underline accent _, as in g̱ ḵ x̱.
- The underlined letters g̱ k̲ x̱ can also be typed with the RIGHT-ALT key: e.g. RIGHT-ALT G is G̱.
- The APOSTROPHE key is the spacing glottal accent, as in k’ t’ etc. The SLASH key is the combining glottal accent, as in w̓ y̓ etc.
- To separate digraphs like hl /ɬ/ into h·l /hl/, a mid dot can be found at RIGHT-ALT SEMICOLON.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the RIGHT-ALT key. The slash (used for the combining glottal) would then be RIGHT-ALT SLASH.