For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- The GRAVE key is the acute accent ´, the SHIFT GRAVE key is the grave accent `.
- The APOSTROPHE key is the glottal accent, as in etc. The ƛ̓ automatically types the glottal accent in one keystroke.
- The BACKSLASH key is the under-dot accent, as in c̣ ə̣ x̣ etc. The x̣ letter can also be typed RIGHT-ALT X.
- The theta θ is typed with RIGHT-ALT T.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the RIGHT-ALT key. The hyphen (used for the superscript ʷ) would then be RIGHT-ALT HYPHEN.