For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- The GRAVE key is the acúte accent ´.
- The LEFT BRACKET key is the under-ḍot accent, as in ḳ and x̣. These two letters can also be typed with the RIGHT-ALT key, so that RIGHT-ALT+k is ḳ, and RIGHT-ALT+X is X̣.
- The HYPHEN key is the háček accent, as in č and š. These two letters can also be typed with the RIGHT-ALT key, so that RIGHT-ALT+s is š, and RIGHT-ALT+C is Č.
- The characters λ and ƛ have been assigned their own keys, but may also be typed with the RIGHT-ALT key.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the RIGHT-ALT key. The left bracket [ would then be typed RIGHT-ALT+ LEFFT-BRACKET.