For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- The SEMICOLON key is the underline accent _, as in g̱ ḵ a̱.
- The underlined letters g̱ k̲ a̱ can also be typed with the RIGHT-ALT key: e.g. RIGHT-ALT G is G̱.
- The APOSTROPHE key is the spacing glottal accent, as in k’ t’ etc.
- To separate digraphs like kw /kʷ/ into k·w /kw/, a mid dot can be found at SHIFT SEMICOLON.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the RIGHT-ALT key. The left bracket [ would then be RIGHT-ALT LEFT BRACKET.