For Mac users, RIGHT-ALT is either of the Option Keys
- The GRAVE key is the optional grave accent `, as in à è ì ò ù.
- The LEFT-BRACKET key is the caron accent, as in ǎ ǧ x̌. It is also possible to type these letters using the RIGHT-ALT key: RIGHT-ALT+a is ǎ, and RIGHT-ALT+G is Ǧ.
- The glottal apostrophe accent is the SLASH key, as in m̓ p̓...
- Several special linguistics symbols have also been included on this keyboard. Using the RIGHT-ALT key, the following letters are typed
- RIGHT-ALT+e = ə
- RIGHT-ALT+u = ʉ
- RIGHT-ALT+i = ɨ
- Other linguistics symbols are:
- RIGHT-BRACKET is the tie-ligature accent, as in m͡m, l͡l, n͡n.
- SHIFT-RIGHT-BRACKET is the vocalic accent, as in m̩, l̩, n̩.