- The special characters of Ktunaxa/Ksanka have been assigned to the unshifted number keys. To type the numerals, hold down the shift key then press the appropriate number key. The Numeric keypad on the right side of many keyoards keep its original numbers.
- The Apostrophe key ' is the glottal accent, as in p̓ t̓ etc.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the Right-Alt or Option key. The semicolon ; is typed Right-Alt+Semicolon (Windows) Option+Semicolon (Mac).
- Opening and closing quotes. For Mac users, Right-Alt is either of the Option Keys.
- single: ‘ Grave — ’ Zero
- double: “ Shift+Left-Bracket — ” Shift+Right-Bracket
- single ‹ Right-Alt+Shift+Hyphen — › Right-Alt+Shift+Equals
- double « Right-Alt+Hyphen — » Right-Alt+Equals