- The apostrophe key ' is the glottal accent, as in p̓ t̓ etc.
- The semicolon key ; is the acute accent, as in á ú etc.
- The grave key ` is the grave accent, as in à è etc. This character is occasionally used for linguistic purposes.
- The Shift+grave key ~ is the mid-dot. This can be used to separate digraphs into their component characters.
- All changed punctuation can type their original value by holding down the Right-Alt or Option key. The semicolon ; is typed Right-Alt+Semicolon (Windows) Option+Semicolon (Mac).
- Opening and closing quotes. For Mac users, Right-Alt is either of the Option Keys.
- single: ‘ Left-Bracket — ’ Right-Bracket
- double: “ Shift+Left-Bracket — ” Shift+Right-Bracket
- single ‹ Right-Alt+Shift+9 — › Right-Alt+Shift+0
- double « Right-Alt+9 — » Right-Alt+0